Are you passionate about health and wellness?
Do you want to share your enthusiasm and expertise for Ayurveda, yoga or general health and wellness? Have an idea for a great story that you think people need to hear?
Let us know and you could be our next guest writer on our blog!
What we are looking for…
Keeping things fresh and relevant is best! We prefer well-researched posts with actionable tips such as recipes, guides, how-to lists, etc.
Keep things thorough but not repetitive. 1300+ words is ideal, but not required.
Your post should be original content, not published anywhere else on the web. Feel free to rewrite other content in your own words if you feel it’s relevant and needs to be shared!
As we are looking for health-focused content, please make sure that any claims you make in your article are backed by reputable links to research or case studies. Please DO NOT cite our competitors or use any irrelevant promotional links. In some cases, we may agree to include links to a writer’s personal promotions such as books, programs, coaching, etc. This will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Please include relevant images along with your article. We prefer original photos, but if you find a stock photo that is amazing, feel free to send it our way. Just make sure you have the rights to use it!
Lastly, speak in a conversational tone! Don’t make things too difficult to absorb for the reader.
Topics we cover:
Our blog’s aim is to provide useful and relevant health and wellness focused content that will benefit and educate our readers.
Topics we cover (but are not limited to):
- Healthy recipes (vegetarian or vegan only)
- Spirituality (rooted in Ayurveda)
- Holistic health
- Natural beauty
- Sustainable living
- Personal success stories
We do not cover the following topics:
- Extreme diets/fitness trends
- Paid promotions
Who we write for…
Lotus Blooming Herbs™ Blog readers include young professionals, retirees, housewives/husbands and professional athletes. Our blog is a resource for education and inspiration to people who are familiar and experienced with Ayurveda and Eastern Medicine and those just dipping their feet into it.
Please keep this in mind when writing your content and please proofread everything before submitting for any grammatical errors.
But wait! Send us an outline first!
Please email an outline along with the title of your submission in the body of an email with the subject line “Blog Outline Submission” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your business website links and/or social media links, along with a short bio, so we can make sure our readers know where to find you if we publish your work!
When and where will we publish your work?
If your article topic is accepted, we will email you to let you know (typically within 48-72 hours) and discuss any other important information needed before you write your content.
We will work together to create a deadline for your final article. Once we post your content to our blog, we will notify you by email with a link to the blog post.
We will promote your content in our newsletter and social media channels, which has a global audience. If you provide us with your social media handles, we will tag you as well! Please do share your published content with your community by using our links, but we kindly ask that you not republish the article on other sites.
Formatting for final content…
Here are some helpful tips to making sure your content is superb!
- You only have a few seconds to catch a reader’s attention. Begin with a compelling title for your post, followed by the outline of the article. You can use this CoScheduler’s free headline analyzer tool to come up with an effective headline!
- Make sure the first paragraph informs the reader of what they are about to read and pulls them in.
- Don’t make paragraphs too long or use run-on sentences.
- Use subheads where appropriate to divide up your article into easy to navigate sections.
- Include a clear and concise conclusion at the end of the article.
- Let us know where any images you include need to go in the article.
- Let us know where any links you provide need to go in the article (this doesn’t include your website/social media links as we will put that in your bio.)
- Send your article in the body of an email or as a GoogleDocs link to email@example.com. No Word docs please!
- Include any photos in a separate attachment in the email.
Other than that, write your heart out! We can’t wait to see what you create!