Genuine Himalayan Shilajit
What is Shilajit?
Shilajit is a natural herbal mineral resin, which has been used in India and Asia for thousands of years as a dietary supplement and super food.
Ancient Indian texts over 5000 years old discuss uses for this very special mineral supplement. These texts detail the profound benefits and the positive changes that shilajit brought to those who used it.
- Contains numerous minerals and trace elements that the human body needs to function optimally, and fulvic acid which helps the body absorb these minerals at a cellular level.*
- Supports the body’s optimum metabolic rate which naturally slows as we age.*
- Considered by traditional Ayurvedic medicine to increase Ojas (the essence of energy), which is responsible for creative and spiritual power.*
- Supports a healthy reproductive system in both men and women.*
- Nourishes and supports the immune system*
- Supports recovery time of muscles and tendons for optimal strength, endurance and athletic performance.*
- Possesses a property called Yogavahi which, according to Ayurveda, means that it enhances the absorption and efficacy of other herbs it is taken with.*
Our Himalayan Source
There are four grades of Shilajit. Only the highest grade (Gold Grade), which is extremely rare and of Himalayan origin, possesses all of the legendary effects this very special substance is famous for. We offer the only genuine, Gold Grade, Himalayan Shilajit in its 100% pure and most potent form – a black gummy mineral resin. Our Founder, Johann Helf, personally sources, selects and imports the fulvic acid-rich mineral resin from a remote, high altitude region of the Himalayan mountains along the Tibetan border with India. This region is well-known by Ayurvedic practitioners to yield the most powerful rasayana (rejuvenation) grade Shilajit.
We never deal with commercial wholesalers and middlemen. We deal directly with the indigenous people who have been hand-collecting this incredible substance for a millennia. Our close relationships and personal involvement with the Himalayan people enable us to select only the highest grade product, while treating the people and the environment with fairness and respect.
We do not use any solvent extraction, standardization, commercial processing or adulteration. Our shilajit is naturally purified with filtered spring water before being laboratory tested for safety. See links to our current lab tests on our Resources page. We package our products in a CGMP Certified and FDA Registered facility here in the USA. Your shilajit will arrive in a sealed, food grade, BPA Free, non-reactive container.
Most people are not aware that there are in fact four grades of shilajit. Only the highest grade, which is extremely rare and of Himalayan origin, possesses all of the legendary effects this very special substance is famous for.
Our source is high in the Himalayas, producing an Ayurvedic product with the perfect concentration of essential minerals, nutrients and fulvic acid. This level of purity and potency is extremely rare and supplies are limited. Ayurvedic experts recognize the shilajit from our source's location to be of the highest quality in the world.
How to Identify Pure Shilajit
Many commercial sellers claim to have real shilajit. The truth is that many of these products are either solvent-extracted powders, diluted, of very low quality or, in the worst cases, entirely fake.
To determine if it is real, look for these characteristics. It will always be in the form of a gummy resin similar in appearance to a black tar. When cooled, it will become firm and solid. When warm it will become soft and gooey. This unique trait of changing consistency in concert with ambient temperature is only found with 100% pure and genuine quality Shilajit and is an important indication of authenticity.
For more information on our Authentic Shilajit™, please visit our product page.
Rejuvenating Herbal Jam
What is Chyawanprash?
Authentic Chyawanprash is a 5000 year old Ayurvedic herbal formula. The base is Amla fruit which is combined with honey, aromatic spices, powerful herbs and linoleic rich fats to produce a delicious jam. In India it has been traditionally consumed as a Rasayana (rejuvenator) to support good health, nutrition and a strong body. There are 35 different ingredients in total that must be combined over a 21 day process to produce an authentic and effective final product.
- Supports immune health*
- Promotes natural detoxification*
- Supports overall strength and energy*
- Supports respiratory and heart health*
- Supports healthy glucose and cholesterol levels*
- Promotes a healthy metabolism*
- Promotes youthful and radiant skin*
- Supports memory and cognitive health*
- Supports healthy digestion*
For more information on our Authentic Chyawanprash™, including sourcing and ingredients, please visit our product page.