Beet powder is certainly having its moment in the health and wellness community. Nutrition experts and bloggers are using this superfood to flavor and color delicious lattes and baked goods.
There are many benefits to beet powder (in addition to regular beets):
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Rich in antioxidants that help to prevent the signs of premature aging
- Boosts endurance and stamina
- A natural source of nitric oxide which supports blood flow and circulation
We combined vibrant beet powder with our Authentic Shilajit in this delicious Shilajit Beet Powder Latte recipe. The Shilajit in this drink provides essential trace minerals and enhances the absorption of the minerals and other nutrients. The benefits of both of these superfoods creates a powerful energy boosting Ayurvedic tonic that just may replace your morning coffee.
SHILAJIT BEET LATTE RECIPE
- 1.5 tsp Organic Beet Powder
- 1 rice grain size portion Authentic Shilajit™
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1/2 cup pure filtered water
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 tsp rose water (optional)
- Dried rose petals for garnish (optional)
- Put beet powder, Authentic Shilajit and monk fruit sweetener in a mug.
- Add in 1/2 cup boiled water, vanilla and rose water (if using). Stir well until everything is dissolved and combined.
- Steam milk in a milk frother or on the stove. Pour into cup. Garnish Ayurvedic morning drink with dried rose petals if using.