Besides taking this wonderful resin in water or tea, you may also experiment with this delicious and healthy Ayurvedic dessert!
Raw chocolate coconut balls with Shilajit:
Servings: 5-6 portions
- 1/2 cup raw organic coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 cups of walnut or nut of choice, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup of pitted dates chopped or Longan Berries
- 1/2 cup sun dried raw mulberries
- 1/2 cup golden berries
- 2 tablespoons raw organic cacao powder
- Pinch of organic cardamom or star anise extract
- 1 Tbsp raw organic apple juice
- Pinch cinnamon
- 2 grams Authentic Shilajit™
- 1 oz water
- Mix Shilajit in 1oz water until fully dissolved and set aside.
- Set aside coconut flakes and cinnamon.
- Mix all ingredients together in processor of choice and add slowly the apple juice until the mixture is fully held together and is a thick paste.
- Turn off processor and add the 1oz solution of Authentic Shilajit.
- Pulse in processor for ten seconds until fully incorporated.
- Roll into small balls that fit into your palm. Gently roll the balls on dry coconut and cinnamon mixture.
- Let these raw chocolate coconut balls with Shilajit cool down for 30 minutes and enjoy!