Delicious Ayurvedic Men's Health Smoothie Recipe
- 12 oz almond milk (bonus recipe for how to make your own below)
- 2 tsp raw organic honey
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp tribulus terrestis
- 2 oz pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp pumpkin seed oil
- 1 gram Authentic Shilajit™ (about the size of a rice grain)
- 2 oz warm water
Blender or other beverage mixer
- Dissolve Shilajit in 2 oz of warm water.
- Place the dissolved Shilajit and all other ingredients in the blender cup. Pulse for 20 seconds.
- Pour over ice or blend your ice in.
- Serve this delicious Ayurvedic men's health smoothie immediately and enjoy. Cheers!
Remember to take breaks from life’s constant knocks. Whether for you a break means to meditate, relax, or exercise, a break from all the daily grind is essential. Consume more healthful foods and try this smoothie for improved overall health as well as healthy testosterone levels. Being healthier is not as hard as you think with healthy smoothie recipes for men.
Bonus Recipe: Almond Milk Press
- Soak raw almonds in pure water for 6 hours and refrigerate.
- Drain dirty water. Refill with cool clear water and drain again.
- Place soaked nuts in blender.
- For every 1½ cup of almonds use 24 oz of water.
- Pulse until completely liquefied.
- Remove excess fibers using a cheese cloth or nut milk bag; press firmly to extract milk.
- Add a pinch of pink salt and vanilla (optional). Milk is good when refrigerated for up to three days. A teaspoon of lemon juice will preserve this Ayurvedic health drink longer.