There are so many ways you can enjoy the benefits of our Authentic Shilajit. We recently created a recipe for these Shilajit chocolate discs and just love them! You can easily customize these pieces of Ayurveda chocolate with Shilajit to feature any herbs you like.
HERBAL SHILAJIT CHOCOLATE
Recipe makes 9-10 ayurvedic chocolate discs
- 6oz Dark Chocolate (at least 70%) (chopped, if in a bar)
- 3 pea size portions of Authentic Shilajit™
- Dried rose petals
- Dried lavender
- Heat about 2 cups of water in a small saucepan. Create a double boiler by putting a glass bowl on top of boiling water. (Bowl should rest on the rim of the pot, but not touch the water).
- Add chopped chocolate into bowl.
- Gently stir every minute or so until chocolate is completely melted. Divide amongst 3 bowls.
- In one bowl add about 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/8 tsp turmeric. Stir to combine. Drop small amounts on a parchment line baking sheet to create chocolate discs. Sprinkle a little extra turmeric on top of each disk if desired.
- In second bowl, add about 1/4-1/2 tsp ground rose petals. Stir to combine. Pour onto baking sheet to create discs. Sprinkle with a little more rose petals on top.
- In last bowl, add 1/4-1/2 tsp ground lavender. Stir to combine. Pour onto baking sheet into discs. Sprinkle with a bit of dried lavender on top of each disc.
- Transfer Ayurveda chocolate with shilajit to the fridge for an hour to set. Enjoy!