Hormone imbalances can cause a host of health issues including fatigue, hair loss, brain fog, muscle aches/pains, fertility issues and low libido. While the treatment protocols vary for each individual and should be guided by a qualified health professional, there are many supplements that are beneficial for the journey. Both Shilajit and maca root have been used for generations to support hormone health and general wellbeing in men and women.
- Boost energy and stamina
- Support hormone health in men and women
- Support healthy skin and hair
- Promote lean muscle mass
- Boost mental focus
While maca alone is incredibly beneficial for Ayurveda hormone balance and health, when combined with Shilajit, the results are multiplied. Shilajit has a property called Yogavahi, which means that it enhances the absorption and efficacy of any herb it is taken with.
This vegan Shilajit Maca Latte Recipe is the perfect alternative to coffee, which can actually stress the adrenals and cause further hormone imbalances. We recommend using gelatinized maca powder as it is easier to digest.
SHILAJIT MACA LATTE
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup plantbased milk
- 2 tsp gelatinized maca powder
- 1/2 -1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 date, pitted
- Rice grain to lentil size portion Authentic Shilajit™
- 1 tsp coconut oil (optional)
- Boil water and steam milk.
- Add all ingredients including liquid to a high speed blender and blend for 30 seconds to 1 minute until frothy.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy!
WANT MORE RECIPES? Click the BLOG link above to explore our library of healthy herbal tonics and treats!