There are many ways to enjoy our rejuvenating Authentic Chyawanprash! While traditionally, a spoonful is taken alone first thing in the morning, you can also enjoy it by stirring it into warm beverages like this Matcha “Chy” Latte or our Ayurvedic Chyawanprash Chai. It adds a wonderful, naturally sweet flavor that you will love!
Most matcha lattes are sweetened with sugar. Using our Chyawanprash instead lends sweetness from raw honey and jaggery, which have numerous health benefits, along with a variety of antioxidant rich, immune boosting and digestion supporting herbs and spices.
Matcha itself is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, fiber and chlorophyll. It has a much more gentle caffeine boost than coffee. It supports metabolism and detoxification, eases the mind and relaxes the body, and promotes better mood and concentration.
MATCHA "CHY" LATTE
- 1 tsp ceremonial grade matcha powder
- 1/8 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 1 heaping tsp coconut milk powder
- 1 tsp Authentic Chyawanprash™
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add matcha powder to cup or matcha bowl. Pour hot water and using a matcha whisk, whisk until powder is dissolved. Let cool for a minute or so.
- Add in Authentic Chyawanprash and whisk again to combine.
- Heat milk, coconut milk powder and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until coconut powder is dissolved. Continue to heat until very warm and then froth using a hand held milk frother or use a milk steamer if you have one.
- Pour steamed milk over matcha and enjoy!